Jan 11, 2014

Friend






“Nothing in world is sure, except death and tax.”. Even so called
best friends for ever won't last  long. 



When you are in a pessimistic mood, you’ll understand that ‘consumerism’ is the common character of the world. Everyone is just ‘using’ you & then just ‘throwing’ you. When you need someone to talk, someone to be with you, there’ll be no one, not even your best friend. You don’t have anyone to share all your weird thoughts. (Even if you say you have, I won’t agree, & I’m not in a mood to agree!! ). YOU are all ALONE, or at least I can say, I’m ALONE.






It was exam days when I needed someone to be with me. I can just show you how cruel this whole world is...!!. Most times its only you, who have exam, & all your dumbass friends will be enjoying by chatting with their BFs, GFs, posting their so called ‘aweeesom’ pics in fb, or at least having a good sleep.  Yes bro, its only you, who is left in this cruel world with the burden of studying, with a hand full of texts to read ( probably an inauguration session gonna start ), with your low battery eyes.





I’m not contradicting myself, but I had a good friend (or enemy?) when I wasdoing my b-tech in rajagiri, staying at the men’s hostel. It was him who always helped me to awake in those exam season nights.



Greatest enemies become greatest friends, that is a common world law. Initially I used to hate him, not only me, almost everyone in the hostel did.


I hated him not without a cause, but because of lots of causes. All used to give hostel fee regularly, then why the hell is he an exception..!! He didn’t pay a single penny. All supposed to be at their rooms after the bell at 9 pm, but he was free to break the rules, and had never been caught..!! And here comes the worst reason, HE WAS A HOMO..!!


I know, we should not judge someone based on what others say. He didn’t do anything wrong to me; but dude, what else can I say about someone who like to share someone’s bed...!!!


There is a lame excuse every rapist say: “she was expressive, if she had dressed properly, I wouldn’t have done it.” Even he had the same policy. It was a men’s hostel and you can imagine... Those who didn’t dress properly were the biggest victims....


It’s not like we didn’t complain, but nobody saw him doing this, though all knew it was him... And even wardens were afraid of him!


Friendship is not all about helping. But when you remember the ‘consumerism’ shown by today’s world, someone helps you surely deserved to be your friend. 



Whenever he came to my room, I became vigilant & my attempt to push him out of the room ruined my sleep & in a way  it helped to study the whole night. He helped me , so he is my friend.!! ( I don't care if you have a different opinion.)


And now, when my exams coming near, I’m alone, no one here to change my ‘battery low’ condition, i miss you my old friend, my dear Acid Fly.




No comments:

Post a Comment